The Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit’s (BAFFC) goal is to improve and facilitate the administration of justice in the federal courts within the Fifth Circuit. Thousands of attorneys committed to raising the standards of proficiency and integrity in federal practice have joined our Association.
As an attorney admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit, you are eligible to become a member of the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit.
Membership in the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit (BAFFC) is only $95 per year, and affords you access to the following exclusive services and content on BAFFC.org:
- Daily email updates featuring the latest opinions rendered by the Fifth Circuit
- Archived Fifth Circuit opinions which are updated monthly and categorized for easy research
- Cases pending before the Fifth Circuit which are updated monthly and categorized for easy research
- Articles related to Federal Practice and Brief Writing
- Archived Fifth Circuit Reporter PDF documents from 2004-2007
- Monthly email notifications featuring announcements from the court and web site updates
- Details on how to receive discounted rates at New Orleans hotels
- Use of the BAFFC facilities for meetings and research
- Future benefits under development include online CLE training for enhancing your skills and productivity