Membership in the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit (BAFFC) is only $95 per year, and affords you access to the following exclusive services and content on BAFFC.org:
- Latest Fifth Circuit Opinions by Email
- Daily email updates featuring the latest opinions rendered by the Fifth Circuit
- Archived Fifth Circuit opinions which are updated monthly and categorized for easy research
- Cases pending before the Fifth Circuit which are updated monthly and categorized for easy research
- Articles related to Federal Practice and Brief Writing
- Archived Fifth Circuit Reporter PDF documents from 2004-2007
- Monthly email notifications featuring announcements from the court and web site updates
- Details on how to receive discounted rates at New Orleans hotels
- Use of the BAFFC facilities for meetings and research
- Future benefits under development include online CLE training for enhancing your skills and productivity
Ready to become a member of the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit?
Your annual membership is only $95, and there are two easy ways to join.
Join by Mail:
Print and complete the PDF application form below and submit your payment by mail.
Download a PDF of our paper application
Complete the application form below and pay with a credit card to start receiving your daily updates and member benefits immediately.